Licensed Truck and Coach Mechanic
Fleetway Transport Inc., is seeking a full time Truck and Coach Licensed Mechanic
Why Fleetway Transport?
- Since 1983, Fleetway has grown to become one of the leading transport companies in the industry. 100 trucks, 300 trailers strong. We provide Van, Flat and OD service across North America
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Shift: Monday to Friday – days with the occasional weekend
- Repair light vehicles, heavy trucks, trailers and heavy equipment.
- Preventative and predictive maintenance
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times.
- Other duties as assigned
- Clean driving record and police search
- Your own set of tools
- Strong technical knowledge
- Take pride in a job well done
- Exceptional electrical and diagnostic skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Willingness to take on new challenges
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Reading text; Document use; Communication; Working with others; Problem solving; Critical thinking; Job task planning and organizing; Finding information; Computer use; Continuous learning.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- mechanic: 1 year (Preferred)
- Truck and Coach: 5 years (Preferred)
- Red Seal (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Required)
- Journeyman Truck and Coach (Preferred)